Proportional Valve Systems - Series 10/12
Series 10/12, MCV-ISO-- (Independent Simultaneous Operation) valve systems are designed for use in applications requiring precise metering when 2 or more functions are operated simultaneously. MCV-ISO systems incorporate individual compensators for each function along with the inlet compensator. A built-in shuttle system directs the pressure signal from the highest pressure function to the inlet. Available in stack or manifold configurations.
• Integrated System - Controls pressure and flow in a single package
• Flexibility - Compatible with all pump types
• Modular construction - Simplifies field service and/or addition of functions
• Pilot Actuation Options - Manual, Electric or Hydraulic
• Control - Precise metering from minimum to full speed
• Reliability - 100% tested, not sensitive to contamination or viscosity changes