WATER TREATMENT INSTRUMENTS COLORIMETER SYSTEM
• Digital multifunction industrial colorimeter with microprocessor.
• Output relay as set points, alarm of maximum, alarm of minimum, PWM (proportional regulation of the time), PFM (proportional pulses
regulation), self-cleaning. With or without timing.
• It is possible to have low voltage (24 V.) then the pilotage of the little dosings or solenoid valves without the add of other transformers and with security power supply.
• Galvanic separation between microprocessor/ inlets and current outlets.
• OFF inlet to switch off the regulation relay and to stop the colorimeter cycle (in swimming-pool it has to be connected to filter pump switch).
• Possible FLW input to control the water flow in the instrument.
• "OK" output to remote control the instrument correct function.
• Alarms and errors (diagnostic) directly monitorized on the display. Date/ hour always present, also without power supply, with the possibility to start / stop the colorimeter function in pre arranged hours (ex. Night).
• Program / calibration saving on not volatile memory (data holding for 10 years).
• RS232C serial out put for PC,PL connector available on CANNON 9 connect or terminal block.
• 220/230 Vac - 50/60Hz ±10% power supply.