WATER TREATMENT INSTRUMENTS ELECTROMAGNETIC FLOW METER
• Flow converter, Version B: microprocessor with C-MOS technology, EEPROM memory.
• Case: transparent cover in plastic
• N.2 outputs o.c. contacts programmable as: totalization pulses (max 1250 Hz), flux direction, all. flow etc.
• All the outputs and the exits are separated between them and from the supply.
• Alphanumeric display version with 2 lines of 16 digits and programmation keyboard.
• Power supply 90÷265 Volts 45/66Hz.
Cotice: Water Treatment Instruments Electromagnetic Flow Meter