WATER TREATMENT PORTABLE CPI 501 - CPI 502
Laboratory pH/Ion meters
• Laboratory meters in benchtop housing, powered with 9V power adapter.
• Accurately measure: pH, Redox (mV) ion-selective measurements in pX, g/l, M/l, or ppm and temperature.
• Enable ion concentration measurements of monovalent, bivalent, negative and positive ions.
• May cooperate with all ion selective electrodes (ISE) chosen depending on the kind of measured ion equipped with BNC 50 connector.
• Depending on the kind of used pH electrode may be used for clean water, sewage, soil measurements etc.
• The CPI-502 meters have built in thermal printer.
• Meter stores independently 3 characteristics of pH electrodes and 3 characteristics of ion selective electrodes.
• Calibration of the electrode: 1 ÷ 5 points.
• Automatic pH buffer detection, their value may be set by the user.
• Automatic correction of the temperature influence on sample solution (NIST) value.
• Automatic checking of the condition of electrode’s membrane.
• In ion meter possibility of measurement in: pX, g/l, M/l or ppm units with automatic conversion when changing the units.
• Possibility of introducing freely chosen values of ion sample solutions.
• Automatic and manual temperature compensation.
• Internal clock with date.
• Internal datalogger for up to 200 sets of results (optionally up to 900) collected in series or single with temperature time and date.
• The results and calibration data are stored in non-volatile memory.
• RS-232 output for connecting with a PC and Centronics for standard printer.
• 24 months warranty for the meter, 12 for the electrodes.
Cotice: Water Treatment Portable CPI 501 CP502