WATER TREATMENT PORTABLECC 501 - CC 502
• Laboratory meters in benchtop housing, powered by 9V power adapter.
• Measure conductivity, salinity, temperature, the CPC additionally measure pH and ORP (mV).
• The CC- 502 and CPC-502 have built in thermal printer (60 mm).
• Thanks to a wide conductivity measuring range they may be used for both ultra pure water and thick salines measurements.
• Calibration by introducing the constant K in range 0.01 ÷ 19.999 or in sample solutions.
• Storing of 3 constant K of cells which cover the whole measuring range.
• Wide range for α coefficient (0 ÷ 10% / °C).
• Counting of salinity according to criteric for NaCl and KCl, that greatly increases the accuracy.
• Possibility of counting the TDS by introducing the right coefficient from 0.2 to 1.0.
• CP-501 and CPC models have the pH function included.
• Automatic or manual temperature compensation.
• Clock with date.
• Internal datalogger enables storing 200 (optionally 450-900) measurements taken as series or single with temperature, time and date.
• RS-232 output for a PC and Centronics for standard printer.
• 24 months of warranty for the meter.