WATER TREATMENT PORTABLE CPO 501 - CPO 502
• Laboratory meters in benchtop housing, powered by 9V power adapter.
• The 502 models have built in thermal printer (60 mm).
• Measure oxygen dissolved in water and sewage in % of saturation or in mg/l, temperature and air pressure.
• The meter automatically counts the influence of air pressure on the oxygen measurement.
• The CCO models automatically count the influence of salinity to the oxygen content, this makes working easier and faster.
• Calibration of the oxygen sensor in 1 or 2 points.
• The CCO meter additionally measures conductivity and salinity, characteristic feature like in CC-501 conductivity meter.
• The CPO models also measure pH, characteristic feature like in CP-501 pH meter.
• Automatic or manual temperature compensation.
• Clock with date.
• Internal datalogger enables storing 200 (optionally 450-900) measurements taken as series or single with temperature, time and date.
• RS-232 output for a PC and Centronics for standard printer.
• 24 months of warranty for the meter.