WATER TREATMENT PORTABLE CP 401
• Is used for accurate pH, temperature and ORP measurements.
• Two kinds of power source – battery and power adapter enable work in laboratory or field.
• depending on the kind of used electrode possibility of measurements in clean water, sewage soil, etc.
• Calibration: 1 ÷ 5 points.
• Automatic detection of buffer solutions, their values may be changed by the user in given range.(4, 7, 10 pH possible)
• Automatic correction of the pH sample solution value which changes along with the temperature changes for NIST standards.
• Automatic or manual temperature compensation.
• Memory for 3 characteristics of the electrodes enables their fast replacing – feature very useful during field work.
• Automatic checking of the condition of electrode’s membrane.
• Precise Oxidation Reduction Potential (redox) measurement (accuracy 0.1 mV).
• Clock with date.
• Auto switch off function with time set by the user
• Internal datalogger for up to 200 sets of results collected in series or single with temperature time and date.
• The results and calibration data are stored in non-volatile memory.
• Thanks RS-232 output the meter may be connected with a PC or by special interface with standard printer.
• 24 months warranty for the meter and 12 for the electrodes.
Cotice: Water Treatment Portable CP 401