SURBER STREAM BOTTOM SAMPLER
One of the best quantitative samplers for benthic invertebrates. Designed for shallow flowing rivers of moderate current with fine, loose sediments, its main advantages are portability and ease of use. The filtering area is large enough to insert your entire hand in order to remove specimens. Two pivoting solid stainless-steel frames and lockable brace latches hold the frames at right angles to each other. Net is of Nitex® bolt cloth with taffeta wings for durability. Replacement nets are easier to install on new corrosion-resistant stainless steel frames. Ship wt: 12 lbs. with case.
• 9” diameter where net collar meets net filter
• 24” long from collar to filter, folds flat for storage
• Open base encloses area of 12 x 12” (one square foot)
• Available in EPA-recommended 500 micron mesh
• Stainless steel frame for maximum corrosion resistance
• Includes: 910-G22 (large) case. Also available without case