TURTOX BOTTOM KICK NETS
Use kick nets in stream beds. While one person holds the net, a helper upstream kicks the streambed with their foot and runs their fingers through the substrate to drive invertebrates into the net. Muslin shroud on the bottom allows viewing from above, with a polyester edge for extra wear. 60” handle for extra reach. Ship wt: 10 lbs. with handle.
• Mouth: 457 x 229 (18 x 9”)
• Bag: 254 mm (10”) deep
• Handle: 1524 total (60”) length, in 2 parts for shipping, or 40" one piece.
• Net: Nitex® or multifilament; shroud on bottom
• Heavy-duty dacron edge & muslin collars
• New! 500 and 600 um Nitex® nets
• Nets available in many other mesh sizes, call for details
Cotice: TURTOX BOTTOM KICK NETS