TEFLON KEMMERER WATER SAMPLER
The top-of-the-line Teflon Kemmerer sampler is available only from Wildlife Supply Company! Includes 1.2 L teflon body with all-teflon All-Angle™ trip heads. Especially useful when you need chemical or heat resistance, or both. For strength, the teflon center rod is solid; therefore, a line cannot pass all the way through it and be knotted, as in our other Kemmerers. We solve this problem by including a special teflon adaptor which fastens the line to the center rod top. Because the seals are also Teflon, your water sample touches only Teflon.
Designed for trace metal and trace organic sampling. When running metal, organic, or any other chemical analyses, it is best to run a blank on the sampler prior to use.
Note: Because teflon parts are inherently dimensionally unstable, we cannot guarantee a tight seal. Your sampler may leak.
• No metal parts to touch your sample!
• Teflon cylinder, 1.2 liter, ID: 57 mm (2.2”)
• Teflon end seals; teflon trip head
• Solid teflon rod for strength avoids trapping chemicals
• This sampler includes: 1.2L Teflon Sampler, 100’ 62-C15 line with both stainless steel and teflon line adapters, 46-G10 teflon-coated messenger, and 910-A25 case.