Producto n° 17316
Variable Area Flowmeter
The variable area flowmeter is an indicator of consumption, especially designed to measure gases, can be used, for example, industrial furnaces, forges and furnaces and gas protection and heating systems. The design of standard device is available with different connections that meet the standards.
- Simple, low cost measuring principle without auxiliary power.
- Stainless steel accessories: other materials optional.
- Screw, flange or connecting tube.
- The process temperatures are -20 ° C to +100 ° C.
- For gases in measuring the operating pressure down to 1 bar.
- Upper limit of measurement of gases from 1.5 to 75 m3 / h (air: 20 ° C, 1,013 bar.).
- 2.5% Accuracy of ACC measured value. VDI / VDE 3513-2 (QG = 50%).
- Suitable for measuring gases in accordance with the process sheet DVGW G 260.
- Connector Variants
Presencia de Aguamarket en Países como: