Producto n° 17320
Variable Area Flowmeter
The flowmeter flowmeters is a small (glass), the flowmeters feature glass cones of different lengths for different precision requirements, the medium is visible and the value of the flow of gas or liquid can be read directly scale at the buoy.
In the variable area flowmeter is easy to change the measuring glass, which is protected by a plastic cover, without dismantling the installation, for precise adjustment of flow rate, all devices are equipped with a metering valve.
- Simple, low cost measuring principle without auxiliary power.
- Stainless steel, brass or PVDF accessories.
- Needle valve in the foot or the head of a piece.
- Process temperatures of -5 ° C to +100 ° C.
- Working pressure up to 10 bar.
- Ceiling for measuring liquids from 0.4 to 160 l / h (water: 20 ° C).
- Upper limit of measurement of gases of 5 to 5,000 l / h (air: 20 ° C, 1,013 bar.).
- 2 limit switches (initiators of ring).
- Accuracy: 1.0% - 4.0% of CAC measured value. VDI / VDE 3513-2 (QG = 50%) (Depending on the length of cone).
- Use in hazardous areas (ATEX).
- Many different process connections.
The flowmeter has a differential pressure regulators, it is possible to directly connect a differential pressure regulator, to ensure a steady flow in the case of fluctuations in the operating pressure, has been combined with a flow controller for the inlet pressure in one compact device.
Presencia de Aguamarket en Países como: