Producto n° 17372
The electromagnetic flowmeter measures the water flow of electrically conductive liquids, pastes and slurries.
The electromagnetic flowmeter has special features such as:
- Wetted parts are made of stainless steel (surface roughness ≤ 0.8 microns), ceramics and FDA approved EPDM, free of cracks.
- Process temperature up to 135 ° C or 275 ° F.
- With CIP / SIP capability
- Easy, fast and inexpensive installation.
- A device for all nominal sizes.
- Electromagnetic measuring principle, no moving parts.
- Electronic unit replaceable under service conditions.
The electromagnetic flowmeter has measuring principle, if an electrical conductor is moving in a magnetic field, this motion induces a voltage U on the driver, in this case, the driver is driving the liquid electricity. Magnetic field B is perpendicular to the direction of flow induced voltage U is directly proportional to the local flow velocity v. Voltage U is played outside the electrodes, neutral and ground electrode (plug).
Presencia de Aguamarket en Países como: