Producto n° 17455
Converter high quality and accurate glass electrodes for use in water analysis (pH and ORP), has different designs for optimum adaptation to the respective application, low maintenance and long life cycle, and pH electrode characterized by standard designs, easy to use, in combination with a converter, it is extremely reliable and low cost measurement systems, which are suitable for a wide range of measurement tasks of water analysis.
The converter is designed with combination electrodes with a reference electrode function and is available with different diaphragm materials, the electrodes can be adapted perfectly to its implementation, is a friendly service and very durable.
Membrane pH electrodes are made of special glass high sensitivity that can be used in almost all standard applications of water due to its wide temperature range. Moreover, different diaphragm materials (PTFE, ceramics) and different equipment is available as an integrated temperature sensor (Pt100).
- Suitable for connection of the converter.
- Membranes made of special glass high sensitivity (pH).
- Ring of electrodes made of ultra-pure, solid platinum (ORP).
- Several diaphragm materials.
- The combined electrode design as a function of reference electrode.
- The standard layout and connections.
- Optional temperature sensor.
- The water industry.
- Power plants.
- Food and Drink.
- Metals & Mining.
- Paper Industry.
- Usually in all water applications.
- Monitoring and control of the neutralization processes of water and disinfection.
- Monitoring of water quality (including steam and cooling water).
- Process Control.
- Dosing of flocculation agents.
Presencia de Aguamarket en Países como: