Producto n° 17498
The indicator is designed for applications in hazardous areas has three bar graph indication and a switchable digital display, three analog inputs 4 to 20 mA / Pt 100, two analog outputs 4 to 20 mA, six digital inputs and outputs, this free to select blocks of arithmetic functions, linearization functions, housing IP 65 available, modbus interface.
Because of the intrinsically safe design against intellectual property, the bar graph indicator the three channels is the best choice for automating tasks super-level supervisory process, can be programmed through the 4 keys on the panel front.
- Three signs of bar graph at the individual level in the factory.
- A digital display to be scaled by operator input. You can change the "right arrow" key between the three channels.
- Six LEDs on the front to indicate alarms.
- Direct connection of the sensors in the risk zone.
- Three analogue inputs 4 to 20 mA / Pt 100 (3 - wire).
- Two analog outputs 4 to 20 mA.
- Six digital outputs can be used as alarm contacts.
- Modbus interface for communication with a monitoring system.
Special software functions:
- Blocks Free programming function arithmetic functions like multiplication, division, addition and subtraction.
- Each of the three input signals can be linear in 25 steps. For example, for programming the volume curves of the tank.
Presencia de Aguamarket en Países como: