This sounder has a 4 "widescreen display, 128 x 64 pixels FSTN black and white, Ultrascroll function that allows browsers to get a refresh rate of the probe data much faster.
Find great prices on our website www.aguamarket.com
The dual-beam echo sounder has what it offers better performance in shallow water (up to 30 cm deep), making it possible to determine the depth, structure and fish. It also includes auto gain technology, and user-adjustable gain.
The model includes housing with portable battery pack and suction cup transducer, allowing you to use in any type of vessel. (Optional).The Echosounder Features:
- Display FSTN black and white - 4 "- 64 x 128 pixels.
- Support transducer transom / trolling patented.
- Dual-beam transducer with a narrow view (14 ") or wide (45") selected by the user to see more fish in shallow water.
- Quick update probe.
- Automatic recalculation screen instead of rank.
- New Auto Gain technology to see more fish.
- Backlight glow for screens and keyboards.
- Output: 100 watts (RMS) 800 watts (peak to peak).
- Depth: 600 feet (182 meters).
- Size: 11,98 x 12,54 x 6.17 cm.
- See-Thru technology: shows both strong and weak echoes.
- Reserve power settings: user settings are not lost when the computer shuts down.
- Appliances (Whiteline).
- 2X and 4X automatic and manual zoom
- Alarms for fish size, shallow water, deep water and low battery.
- Includes bracket and power cable.
Continue browsing our site so that more of our products quote
We invite you to be part of our portal Aguamarket to buy our products and look for topics that are of interest as products