It has the 3 most common and important functions of the GPS navigator, maps and sound, in a compact, functional and very easy to install, either with the included cradle on your computer or directly on the navigation console.Find great prices on our website www.aguamarket.com
The GPS navigator has a COLOR LCD screen that allows outdoor installation, even with ambient light, the browser is the latest in GPS / plotter on the market since they are compatible with the new map, which offers:
- Single image satellite photography that can be superimposed on the base map.
- Navigation in 3D perspective.
- Navigation in perspective underwater fishing applications.
- Built-in auto route that suggests the best route between two points.
- Aerial photographs of the ports.
- Mapping coastal land with points of interest.
Their internal or external antenna allows installation in any type of vessel and its dual port connection to any NMEA autopilot or other equipment, also for those who want to enjoy fishing, in addition to all benefits of a powerful 500-watt probe and 50/200 KHz data allowing you to have up to 500 meters depth and water temperature.
The GPS Navigator Features:
- Receiver 12 channel WAAS.
- Dimensions: 14.5 x 12.7 x 6.9 cm.
- Depth: 450-500 meters.
- Screen size: 6.1 x 8.1 cm, 10.2 cm diagonal.
- Resolution: 240 x 320 pixels.
- 256-color QVGA display, visible in sunlight.
- Support System easy to remove.
- Weight: 590 g.
- Waterproof (IPX7).
- Internal Antenna.
- Inputs and outputs NMEA interface, CANet.
- Mapping global satellite basemap.
- SD card slot.
- Waypoints: 1,500.
- Routes: 20.
- Track log: 10,000 points, 20 tracks.
- See-Thru technology, which allows separating the thermoclines fish and marine structures.
- White line that provides clear images of bottom hardness.
- Audible Alarms.
- Information Solar / Lunar.
The GPS Navigator Includes:
- Connection cables to battery.
- Dual 50/200 kHz transducer.
- External Antenna.
- Installation support.
- Screen Saver.