Cotice todos los Productos y Servicios para la Industria del Agua que necesita a lo largo de todo Latinoam\E9rica.
The control valve is part of our product line, category subcategory valves air valves.
The control valve are the simplest is designed with threaded connections, allowing use in small lines (1 / 8 "-2"), these valves are pneumatically operated with the valve body as a built-in actuator.
This air pressure valve opens and shuts the rubber, eliminating costly actuators or electric motors and the accompanying maintenance costs. Only 25 psi over line pressure is necessary for closure. Threaded end connections allow easy installation and removal.
The control valve has only four parts and requires little or no maintenance, the cycles of the valve quickly, which is ideal for sampling, filling, and control. The elastomeric sleeve is molded and has no reinforcing material, making it easier to open and close, has also an excellent choice for food chemicals, dust, plastic bags and casting applications in control acids, sludge, reagents or catalysts.
• Simple automatic valve design.
• Body acts as built-in actuator.
• No need for actuators or electric motors.
• threaded end connections for easy installation.
• Cost effective and maintenance free and maintenance free Profitable.
• The only valve that closes "last drop" sound.
• No cavities or dead spots are attached to the valve operation.
• Full port design.
• Not affected by harsh external environments.
• No packing to replace or maintain, always.
• Steel, stainless steel or PVC body.
• Steel, stainless steel or PVC Connections.
• Special end connections available.
|Nuestros Cientes También Han Visto|
Presencia de Aguamarket en Países como: