Cotice todos los Productos y Servicios para la Industria del Agua que necesita a lo largo de todo Latinoam\E9rica.
The pressure sensor is part of our product line of valves category subcategory pressure sensors.
The pressure sensors are the industry standards for the protection of the instrumentation, and ensure accurate, reliable pressure measurement of slurry and corrosive fluids.
The line pressure of 360 ° is seen through the flexible rubber sleeve. The captive fluid moves through the body pressure sensor to the Bourdon tube instrument. All instruments are isolated and protected from the process, ensuring positive and accurate readings.
The total face screw is installed directly on line, installing and maintaining costly post weld pipe and a chair that installing outdated diaphragm seals are eliminated.
The screw can be mounted in any flow direction, into a tank, or mounted with a flange as an impasse to monitor tank levels.
The red tube horse is below standard, with a 2 ½ "diameter steel; accuracy of this indicator is ± 1% of reading the meter. An indicator 0-100 psi is furnished as standard unless otherwise specified. 0-200 psi gauges are optional at no additional cost. Rojo as pressure sensing valve and tested and calibrated through the midrange to ensure the highest level of accuracy. gauges, transmitters, transducers, recorders, differential pressure or vacuum switches are factory-filled and mounted.
• Protects and isolates the instrumentation.
• Complete 360 ° pressure reading.
• Self-cleaning, flexing action.
• Do not fold as traditional diaphragm seals.
• Excellent protection of the pump.
• Carbon steel body - not wetted.
• ANSI B 16.5 Class 150 flanges in carbon steel, 316 stainless.
• Steel, PVC, Teflon-coated carbon steel or.
• Teflon Coated Buna-N or Viton is also available.
• Fill liquid ethylene glycol and water of 200 ° F, 230 ° F vegetable oil.
• Oil Silicone 400 ° F.
|Nuestros Cientes También Han Visto|
Presencia de Aguamarket en Países como: