Producto n° 17930
Pressure Sensor 48W
The pressure sensor of 48W belongs to our product line in the category Valves Pressure Sensors subcategory.
The pressure sensor of 48W insulates and protects the instrumentation has a design that eliminates the blockage of the port, ensuring correct measurement of the pressure in the toughest conditions. The elastomer sleeve senses pressure 360 degrees around the inner circumference of the unit, overcoming problems such as obstruction and pollution of traditional diaphragm seals.
Combinations of liquid elastomers detection and provide an operating range of -208 degrees F to 400 degrees F. Standard units are rated at 300 psi working pressure and increased pressure of 450 psi.
All areas exposed to the process media are covered with elastomer. Depending on the type of media are handled, elastomers can be specified to offer the best combination of chemical and abrasion resistance. The elastomer sleeve covers the entire face of the flange, eliminating the need for additional meetings.
• Protects and isolates the instrumentation.
• Complete 360 ° pressure reading.
• Self-cleaning, flexing action.
• Do not fold as traditional diaphragm seals.
• Excellent protection of the pump.
• Carbon steel body - not wetted.
• ANSI B 16.5 Class 150 flanges in carbon steel, 316 stainless.
• Steel Steel, PVC, Teflon-coated carbon steel or.
• Teflon Coated Buna-N or Viton is also available.
• Fill liquid ethylene glycol and water of 200 ° F, 230 ° F vegetable oil.
• Oil Silicone 400 ° F.
Presencia de Aguamarket en Países como: