Producto n° 18483
Paper Hardness Meter Large LCD Display
The paper hardness meter belongs to our product line in the category and subcategory Machinery Software for Data Transfer.
The hardness meter provides accurate and reliable assessments of the roll hardness, hardness profile and hardness variation of paper, foil and film.
Hardness meter use paper rolls unevenly wound can be detected before the interruption of operations and the cause of quality problems in printing and converting operations.
By taking readings throughout the roll Leeb rough, too soft or too hard to liquidation and roll can be detected as rejected. This minimizes the risk of complications such as during the printing process on paper.
Automatic loading and unloading of the impact body by pressing the impact device of voting in fast and repeatable tests of higher resolution than those in common use Original Schmidt test hammer L.
• The Leeb hardness value (HL) immediately indicates the narrowness of liquidation. Measurement is objective and precise and leaves no room for loose interpretations.
• The high resolution (1 LU) provides relatively small differences in hardness to be revealed.
• The large LCD allows for immediate visual assessment of the values.
• The unit can be easily programmed for individual user needs.
• Over 5,000 individual measurements can be stored internally. Data can be retrieved via RS 232C for further processing in a PC (or use Hyperterminal Parolink 3 software) or printed directly.
• Using the barcode reader external (accessory), identifications roll can be quickly captured and accurately read the barcode roll.
• It is robust, requires little maintenance and is designed for long life.
• Paper industry.
• Sheets, films and other sheet materials, plastic.
• Applications of special metal (see also Equotip 3).
• Unit: incl. Probe.
• Test Method: Leeb rebound.
• Available probe U.
• Contact Force: 120 N.
• bound proof stainless steel spherical tip of 50 mm diameter (tip of hardness 60 HRC).
• Max. Material penetration of 4.0 mm.
• Resolution of 1 LU, 1 R.
• Accuracy of ± 6 LU (1% to 600 LU).
The paper hardness meter has a display unit which has dimensions 175 x 180 x 80 mm (6.9 x 7.1 x 3.15 inches) your weight is 750 g (batteries included), ABS plastic material shock-resistant, large LCD screen, internal data storage ~ 5'000 values, RS 232C, PC application software (not included in the standard unit) Alternatively, you can use HyperTerminal, type Standard battery "AA" cells (LR6) for operating around 50 hours at 20 ° C (68 ° F), alternatively use the optional AC adapter, operating temperature 0 to + 50 ° C (32 to 122 ° F).
Presencia de Aguamarket en Países como: