WATER QUALITY METER
Hardness Meter Concrete with Concrete Test Hammer
The specific hardness meter belongs to our product line, category subcategory Meters Water Quality Water Quality Meter.
The hardness meter has a concrete test hammer combines classic of a display unit that allows direct reading and viewing test results, various parameters such as impact direction, form factor and time factors, and the depth of Carbo swimming can be easily adjusted. It is available in versions of ND and LD.
- Automatic calculation of the compressive strength, thanks to the integrated conversion curves.
- Storage of customized conversion curves possible Large, readable screen.
- Data evaluation and storage and transmission to a PC with software supplied are possible.
- Key Type: Suitable for use in concrete components of 100 mm (3.94 inches) thick or more.
- Type of LD: Adapted from the concrete components of a thickness less than 100 mm (3.94 in.) Or artificial stone material.
- Both are ideal for high-volume systematic measurement and detection of weak spots in the concrete as well as for the control of uniform concrete quality.
- From 2.207 Nm impact energy 0.735 Nm.
- Measuring range from 10 to 70 N/mm2.
- Compression strength of concrete 10 to 70 N/mm2.
- The impact energy 1'450 - 10'152 psi.
- Measuring range from 18 to 70 N/mm2.
- Compression strength of concrete 2'610 - 10'152 psi.
- LCD graphic display 128 x 128 pixels.
- Internal data storage non-volatile memory, 500 sets of measurements of 10 measurements of each.
- Communication with RS 232 or USB adapter.
- PC application ProVista.
- Battery type six LR6 (AA), 1.5 V for 60 h operation.
- Operating temperature 0 ° C to +60 ° C.
- Storage temperature -10 ° C to +60 ° C.
We invite to be a part f our portal Aguamarket where we offer and sale “WATER QUALITY METER“ and others products to quote and buy our products for water and more, also found more information like products, news, tender etc.
Find the best prices on our site www.aguamarket.com