Producto n° 18530
Ultrasonic Thickness Meter
The ultrasonic thickness gauge belongs to our product line Flow Meters category and subcategory level.
Ultrasonic thickness gauges are designed to improve security and ensure the reliability of the materials subject to corrosion or erosion, corrosion gauges with two element transducers are the primary inspection tool used to measure the remaining walls of components such as piping, pressure vessels, storage tanks, and many other applications.
Precision gauges use single element transducers to provide the thinnest range and highest degree of accuracy possible. Common applications include metals and a variety of metals (ie glass, ceramic, plastic, etc.).
• Measuring range: 0.75 mm-300 mm (steel).
• Speed of sound: 1000 ~ 9999 m / s.
• Resolution: 0.1/0.01mm (selectable).
• Storage: 20 groups (100 files / group).
• Accuracy: ± (0.5% of thickness 0.04 mm).
• Alarm: upper and lower preset.
• Operating voltage: 3V (2 AA alkaline batteries).
• Port Interface: RS232.
• Dimensions: 132mm * 76mm * 33mm.
• Weight: 345 g • Display: LCD with backlight.
• Period of continuous work: 100 hours (with backlight off).
Presencia de Aguamarket en Países como: