Cubierta Automática Modelo Elevado Carlit
The automatic cover model Carlit is ideal for installation in existing swimming pools whose dimensions do not exceed 5 x 11 m. It is an above-ground cover, which means that the roller axis is located out of the pool, anchored to its surrounds.
The electrical connections have been simplified to the maximum. These consist of a two-wire cable between the roller and the electrical switchboard (4 mm2 up to 15 m and 6 mm2 up to 30 m).
The elements making up the Carlit cover are the slats (as seen on page 439) and the mechanical kit, which consists of:
- Two white lacquered stainless steel legs.
- Ø 146 mm anodised aluminium axle.
- 24V tubular motor with end-stop adjustment.
- Key switch with auto return.
- Switchboard with 220/24V transformer.
Cotice: Cubierta Automatica Modelo Elevado Carlit