Producto n° 17457
Converter high quality and accurate glass electrodes for use in water analysis (pH and ORP), has different designs for optimum adaptation to the respective application, low maintenance and long life cycle, and pH electrode characterized by standard designs, easy to use, in combination with a converter, it is extremely reliable and low cost measurement systems, which are suitable for a wide range of measurement tasks of water analysis.
The converter is designed with combination electrodes with a reference electrode function and is available with different diaphragm materials, the electrodes can be adapted perfectly to its implementation, is a friendly service and very durable.
The ring electrode sensors are ultra pure platinum and directly connected to the sensor axis glass using a special process. Along with the great accuracy of measurement, this leads to high chemical and mechanical resistance of the electrode and therefore a long service life with stable performance measurement.
- Suitable for connection of the converter.
- Membranes made of special glass high sensitivity (pH).
- Ring of electrodes made of ultra-pure, solid platinum (ORP).
- Several diaphragm materials.
- The combined electrode design as a function of reference electrode.
- The standard layout and connections.
- Optional temperature sensor.
- The water industry.
- Power plants.
- Food and Drink.
- Metals & Mining.
- Paper Industry.
- Usually in all water applications.
- Monitoring and control of the neutralization processes of water and disinfection.
- Monitoring of water quality (including steam and cooling water).
- Process Control.
- Dosing of flocculation agents.
Presencia de Aguamarket en Países como: