Producto n° 17854
The valve blade is part of our product line of valves category subcategory knife valves.
The valve has a user friendly blade knife designed for slurry applications difficult if the valve is opened, reinforced elastomer sleeves seal against each other and offer a 100% full port opening, minimizing turbulence , which eliminates wear. The seats to isolate and protect all metal parts of the valve in contact with the process.
When the blade valve is closed, the sleeves provide a drop tight seal. Another unique feature of this valve is its ability to provide drop-tight closure in both directions.
The valve blade is designed to meet a small amount of sludge from the valve, which maintains the route of entry and seating clear trapped particles. Unlike traditional knife gate valves, prevents the accumulation of slurry in the security area, which otherwise might prohibit the ability of the valves to close.
A wiper blade mounted on the top of the valve eliminates the exhaust out the top. The wiper blade also prevents external sand and debris from entering the valve body. An optional secondary gland is available for applications, eliminates leakage through the top 100%. Both the sleeves of slurry and the door are the field replaceable.
• Elastomer fully aligned.
• 100% full port opening.
• Removing the packaging.
• abrasion-resistant hoses.
• Bubble tight seal, bi-directional.
• Eliminates the cavity of the seat and prevents the accumulation of slurry or dehydration.
• Standard of ductile iron body 3 "-24".
• Made body 26 "-36".
• Manga available in pure gum rubber, neoprene, hypalon, chlorobutyl, Buna-N, EPDM or Viton Standard door • Material - 316 SS.
• Optional door materials - Teflon impregnated with 316 SS, 317, 17-4 PH, Jessop 700, ferralion 255, Alloy 20, C-276, other alloy doors available compost or high.
• Welcome containment standard or optional tube to a mode of containment.
Presencia de Aguamarket en Países como: